Debat ” Rainbowfamilies in Europe” – 16 mei – 19h – Polyvalente zaal Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Parlement
Debate about the situation of LGBTQI people in Belgium & Europe with regards to cohabiting, marriage, adoption and free movement in Europe.
- Introduction: Els Ampe and Vincent Dewolf, party chairman of Open Vld and MR in the Brussels Parliament
- State of affairs: Ottavio Marzocchi, ALDE Policy Advisor Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Opinion by Annemie Neyts, MEP and Nele Lijnen, Belgian Federal senator
- Moderator: Jeroen Cooreman
- Round of questions
- 10:00 pm: You are invited for a “Soirée Chez Maman” and a blue cocktail will be offered.
- Polyvalente zaal Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Parlement, Lombardstraat 57, 1000 Brussel